- living person
EtymologyCognate with Old Church Slavonic sc=Cyrl, Ancient Greek sc=polytonic, Sanskrit sc=Deva.
Vivo can refer to:
- Video In Video Out
- Vivo Software, streaming format, acquired in 1998 by RealNetworks
- VivoActive, Vivo Software's video format
- Vivo S.A., a major Brazilian mobile phone company
- Vivo, South Africa is a town in the far north of South Africa.
- In vivo or Ex vivo
- VivoCity, the largest shopping mall in Singapore.
- Al Rojo Vivo, a daily Spanish-language news program.
- En Vivo Marzo 16, a Franco De Vita album.
- Vivo (photography), a photographic collective
- Vivo (Luis Miguel album), a Luis Miguel album
- Vivo (Clã album), an album by the Portuguese band Clã
- Vivo, an Italian tempo marking.
vivo in Korean: Vivo
vivo in Japanese: ビーボ
vivo in Polish: Vivo
vivo in Portuguese: Vivo (desambiguação)